Campus Candids are September 24th and 25th! The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, Sept. 24: Explorers, Globetrotters and Aviators.
- Friday, Sept. 25: Investigators, Voyagers and Navigators.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
No Stress School Pictures
I would like to share with you some helpful tips that will keep school pictures low stress this year.
- Plan ahead! Make sure you have the outfit they will wear picked out a good 3 days in advanced. Choose solid colors or clothing with small print, these photograph best. Iron if needed and set it ALL aside so you aren’t rushing around on the morning of school pictures to find the belt. (I speak from experience, it’s always the belt!)
- The morning of, feed your child breakfast before they get dressed. And most important, do their hair after they are dressed. Don’t want a great hair day ruined by putting a shirt on.
- Relax, if you aren’t stressed….your children won’t be stressed. Send them to school, then sit down for a cup of coffee and we will handle the rest. We have paired with one of the best photographers in town so you don’t have to worry.
Fall Family Outing
September 27 – 2-5pm – Hayes Nature Preserve
Please join us on Sunday, September 27th from 2-5pm for our annual Fall Family Outing at Hayes Nature Preserve. The Fall Family Outing is a wonderful time for us to get to know other families at Country Day School and to be outside enjoying nature. Bring a picnic and fishing pole and be ready to hike and have a fun day.
The preserve is located on US 432 east of Huntsville. Heading south, turn left just past mile marker 324. Heading north, look for the sign .9 mile past mile marker 323.