Our Fall Family Outing was a huge success! The weather was wonderful and the Hayes Nature Preserve is a beautiful setting. Many of our families brought a picnic lunch, some brought fishing poles. We hiked, played and really enjoyed the afternoon. Thank you for all who came out and joined us. Can’t wait til our next gathering….WinterFest!
Starting Monday, October 12th going through Friday, October 16th. Please come out and support our library and your children’s love of reading by buying a few books.
Dates To Remember
- Oct. 8 Primary Field Trip to Tate Farms
- Oct. 9 Half Day of School/Teacher In-Service
- Oct. 12 No School/Parent Teacher Conferences
- Oct. 12-16 Book Fair
- Oct. 15-16 Navigators Trip to Camp McDowell Farm School
- Oct. 23 Last day to collect Box Tops for the contest
- Nov. 11 Veterans Day Assembly
- Nov. 19 Primary Harvest Meal
- Nov. 23-27 No School/Thanksgiving Break